**SUMMER LEAGUE PLAYOFFS**
FRIDAY, 8/6 & 13
CLICK BELOW FOR PLAYOFF BRACKETS
FALL 2021 REGISTRATION
**COUPLE SPOTS OPEN IN EACH DIVISION**
SEASON RUNS AUG.-NOV.
HEAD COACHES NEEDED FOR FALL SEASON
"MOST REWARDING PART OF THE PROGRAM"
LOTS OF PERKS TO HEAD COACHES
SPRING PLAYOFF CHAMPIONS
7TH/8TH: NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
5TH/6TH: UCLA BRUINS
3RD/4TH: GEORGIA BULLDOGS
1ST/2ND: CAL BEARS
*FINAL PLAYOFF RESULTS ABOVE*
GAME NIGHT/PRACTICE COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
**WEAR A MASK....SPREAD OUT**
As a condition in which we are allowed to use the fields, the following COVID-19 protocols will be in place:
* EVERYONE will wear a mask upon entering all venues
* Players can take masks off once entering the game or practice
* Players must wear masks when not in the game
* Only immediate family members and primary caregivers in attendance
* Social Distancing: Do not gather in groups on the sidelines....please spread out.
* Wash your hands and sanitize frequently,. Sanitizer will be readily available at all venues on game nights.
* Equipment sanitized before and after each game. Coaches will handle via the self service section that will be clearly marked.
* Please exit the facility shortly after the conclusion of your game.
* City staff & Security guards will be there to kindly remind everyone.
**LET'S DO THIS FOR THE KIDS**
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR NEW FIELD LAYOUT AT MCAULIFFE
WE WILL BE USING "ALIGNMENT B"
PARKING - PARKING - PARKING - PARKING - PARKING
* McAuliffe Teacher Parking Lot and Front of School lot
* Los Alamitos Elementary School teacher lot and front of school lot
* Street Parking - be sure to watch for the NO PARKING ZONES AND PERMIT ONLY ZONES - THEY WILL TOW
In the event of Rain.....all decisions to play or not to play will be made at 2:00pm on Fridays. If games are cancelled, we will post it here. Always assume games will be played unless you see it posted here.
The City of Los Alamitos and the Los Alamitos School District will have the final say on whether or not games will be played. We will do our best to make up all cancelled games at the end of the season.....
22 FNL Football Leagues to choose from. Please visit their websites for more information:
LARGEST ONE DAY YOUTH FLAG TOURNY IN THE U.S.
SUMMER LEAGUE REG.
All refund requests must be received in writing by Dec. 1st for Spring Season, May 15th for the Summer Season and June 1st for Fall Season. After these dates, refunds will NOT be issued as the league will start to incur many expenses in preparation for the upcoming season. Expenses being incurred , but not limited to are: Uniforms, Field permits, Insurance, Acctg., Website fees, credit card fees, mktg, labor, etc.
"EXTRA SPENDING MONEY"
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
WE WILL TRAIN
SEND EMAIL WITH BACKGROUND
ALL HEAD COACHES MUST COMPLETE AN ONLINE BACKGROUND SCREEN TO BE A COACH IN FNL FLAG FOOTBALL. CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BEGIN
The City of Los Alamitos and The Los Alamitos School District will make all final decisions on whether or not games can be played. If there is any change to the schedule, we will post it here by 2pm. on Fridays.
*ALWAYS ASSUME GAMES WILL BE PLAYED*
* Watch for "NO FNL PARKING" signs on Bloomfield across the street from the fields. They will tow....
PO BOX 92
LOS ALAMITOS, CA 90720
Commissioner - K, 1st/2nd & 3rd/4th Grade Divisions
COMMISSIONER - 5th/6th Grade and 7th/8th Grade Divisions