FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
"PRE-SEASON" MINI CAMP
What is it?
- A series of 4 SATURDAY PRACTICES
- 2 Hours per week... 10AM-12NOON (SAT)
- Dates: 2/27, 3/6, 3/13, 3/20
- 10:1 PLAYER:COACH RATIO
- Play with Friends, Neighbors, Classmates
- Paid Coaching Staff
- Skills, Drills & Conditioning as allowed by State and Local guidelines for the safe re-opening of Youth Sports
- Space IS limited to only 200 spots.
- Boys & Girls of all skill levels are welcome
- Following all State and Local guidelines on the safe re-opening of Youth Sports.
Is the Spring Season still on?
YES! The FNL Camp series is in addition to the Spring Season. We hope to start the Spring Season in April/May.
The FNL Camp Series will be held at Rush Park in Rossmoor.
How are we staying safe?
- If you have any COVID symptoms, been exposed to someone with COVID or have any underlying heath conditions that make you more susceptible to COVID we kindly ask that you do not participate.
- Temperature checks will be administered to coaches upon entry to the field.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided.
- Equipment will be sanitized before and after each session.
- No spectators on the sidelines (except in rare cases approved by commissioner). Parents will be asked to drop off and pick up. Parents may watch from their cars. Any parents staying must wear a mask.
- Masks are mandatory for all players, coaches, and staff at all times.
- Please review COVID-19 protocols on website tab.
- Not related to COVID, but still important, player’s with a cast will not be permitted to play.
How much is it?
- $125 for all 4 weeks.
- If you have an FNL credit from the Spring 2020 season, please email Ledoux.Jerry@yahoo.com
How does it work?
- The FNL staff is responsible for sanitizing ALL equipment prior to use.
- Players remain in stable groups of 8-10 and do not interact with other groups.
- Location: Rush Park - Rossmoor.
- Start times: 10am-12noon (SAT).
- Each group will be on their assigned field for 2 hours.
- Coaches organize skills, drills and techniques.
- No Uniforms, no refs, no scores, no standings, no playoffs, no trophies.
- No substitute players (your group of 8-10 WILL NOT change over the 4 week camp).
What should we wear?
- Any color shorts with no pockets.
- Cleats (highly recommended).
- Coach will be given equipment for practices.
How do requests work?
We will do our best to accommodate all requests, but cannot guarantee.
- You may request friends, neighbors and classmates via the registration process.
- You may request a coach if you know someone is coaching.